Saturday, November 20, 2010

CHRISTMAS MOURNING

Deborah Knott is at the high school when it is announced that a young popular cheerleader was killed in a car crash. Unfortunately, this has been a much too familiar announcement in their small North Carolina town. Several accidents have claimed teens lives. At first, it seems that texting and driving, along with some alcohol, caused the accident. Dwight and Deborah continue to search for answers and learn that the accident may be related to incidents that occurred many years ago.

As usual, it is a delight to read another Margaret Maron story. The ending of this book indicated that Deborah may have a chance to meet Sigrid, Maron's other protagonist. As I was reading this book, I was thinking that I'd love to read this whole series again. It is so well written and Deborah seems so real that I'd love to get the whole picture in a cohesive way. As usual, I can't wait to see what is next!!

Rating - A+

No comments: