Sunday, December 12, 2010

TOUGH CUSTOMER

Dodge Hanley gets a call from the woman he never expected to hear from again. She is frantic and wants him to come to Houston to help her and the daughter he doesn't know. His daughter, Barry, claims that a former co-worker broke into her house, shot another colleague and theatened to kill her. Caroline, Barry's mother, is the one woman that Dodge has never forgotten and he isn't sure if he should rush to her side or stay as far away as possible.

I have never read anything by Sandra Brown before but she always gets good reviews. I really enjoyed this book. It had a good plot. I did figure out the twin thing quite awhile before it was revealed and I never figure out who the killer is in most situations. I could have done without some of the romance but overall, this was a good read.

Rating - B+

No comments: