Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ABOUT FACE

I won't try to give a summary of this book because I was interrrupted listening to it and came back about a week later and finished it. Mostly, it focused on an intriguing woman that Brunetti met through his in-laws. The woman appeared to have had extensive plastic surgery done on her face to the point that her face was entirely unnatural. In the meantime, there has been a murder that Brunetti is investigating that appears to be related to some sort of Mafia connections.

I enjoy Donna Leon's descriptions of Venice and Brunetti and his family. I did get kind of confused with all of the characters and what was really going on with the mystery. Maybe it would be easier to keep things straight in print. I will try another one, though!

Rating - B

No comments: