Tuesday, April 17, 2012

FORCE OF NATURE

Nate Romanowski has a secret that he has always thought might come back to do him harm someday. That day has come. Three innocent looking fishermen try to kill him. Soon Nate is on the run and he realizes that anyone that he cares about is potentially in danger. The people who are after him are well trained and would kill in a heartbeat if it would lead them to Nate. Nate fears for his friend, Joe Pickett and his family. Joe feels that Nate has helped him many times and this is his time to help his friend.

I am a pretty big fan of C.J. Box's books but this wasn't my favorite. The focus was all on Nate and all on killing. Even Joe wasn't as much of the stand up guy we are used to seeing. I'm sure I'll read the next one in this series but I hope the focus is more on Joe and his family plus Joe's work instead of violence just to be violent.

Rating - B

No comments: