Friday, January 29, 2010

SAY GOODBYE

Kimberly is an FBI agent who is getting mysterious calls about prostitutes that have gone missing. Kimberly can't help but get caught up in the case but it is worrying her husband because Kimberly is nearly six months pregnant. Kimberly and another agent soon realize that they are involved in a very complex case with a murderer who tortures woman and who also has several young boys in his home. The prostitute who is an informant has a twisted past of her own with loyalties that are hard for Kimberly to figure out. With the help of her father and step-mother, Kimberly and Sal finally begin to unravel the case and Kimberly decides what course her career must take.

This is a very intense novel by Lisa Gardner. This is the second book I have read by her. I actually had to skip parts of the CD that told the story of young boys being abused by the monster who had kidnapped them. At times, the story was fascinating but truly, some of the details were too gruesome for me. I'm not sure if I would read this author again or not.

Rating - B-

Yep, I am changing my rating scale. I'll see if I like it but for now, it seems like a good idea!

No comments: