Friday, October 1, 2010

61 HOURS

Jack Reacher hitches a ride on a tour bus in the middle of a cold South Dakota winter day. The bus crashes and Reacher finds himself in the small town of Bolton. The town has grown recently with the addition of a new federal prison. Reacher spends the night with one of the local policemen's families and is drawn into the drama that develops as the town faces the assault of a Mexican drug dealer. Reacher finds himself responsible for the safety of an old woman who is to testify against the drug gang.

I was not very impressed with the last Reacher book I read. However, I kept hearing that this Lee Child book was very good. I'm glad that I listened to this one because it was trademark Child with Reacher fighting for good. I can't wait to get the next book because this was a cliffhanger ending.

Rating - A

No comments: