Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ALL SHALL BE WELL

I listened to this book on audio several months ago but didn't get it recorded. The titles of Deborah Crombie's books are all very similar. Duncan Kincaid has grown close to his neighbor who is dying of cancer. It shouldn't have been a surprise when she is found dead. Still, for some reason, Duncan is reluctant to believe Jasmine's death was due to natural causes. Did his friend kill herself to end the pain or did someone find a need to hasten her death? Duncan must finally piece the story together using his friend's diaries.

I have read several books in this series and I have always enjoyed Duncan Kincaid and Gemma James. It was good to pick up some of the background in their relationship. Overall, this was a good book with haunting characters. I liked this book but I didn't love it.

Rating - 4 stars

No comments: