Wednesday, February 24, 2010

NOTHING TO LOSE

Jack Reacher has stopped in a little town in Colorado called Hope. He decides to continue west and comes to the town of Despair. He soon realizes that he is unwelcome and is thrown out of town. Reacher just can't leave it alone and with the help of the police officer from Hope, he is determined to find out the secrets that are being hidden in Despair and hopefully, to save the town.

I listened to this entry of Lee Child's Reacher series and didn't like it much at all. Sometimes, an audio book doesn't work for me because I am extra busy and distracted. That may have been the case here, I'm not sure. Still, I like Reacher and Vaughn, the female police officer he got involved with. Somehow though, I couldn't get wrapped up in the case they were solving. It seemed to drag on and on. I'm not sure how soon I will dig into another Reacher novel.

Rating - C+

No comments: