Friday, August 6, 2010

CHASING DARKNESS

Elvis Cole helped prove a man was innocent in the murder of a young woman. A couple of years later, the same man is found dead with a photo album in his lap showing the death scenes of seven young women. One of them is the woman that Cole proved he could not have killed. Elvis feels terrible, but he is sure that he did a good job of proving the facts in the court case. There is nothing for him to do, along with his partner, Joe Pike, but to figure out who really is the one who is responsible for the murders.

Elvis Cole is one of my all-time favorite characters and so is Joe Pike. I started to read this mystery by Robert Crais a year or so ago but the graphic beginning made me stop before I got into the book very far. I'm glad I went back because I really enjoyed this book and of course, I can't wait for the next Elvis Cole book to come out!

Rating - A

No comments: