Friday, August 13, 2010

LIVE BAIT

Magozzi and Gino are working hard on a very strange case. Someone seems to be killing old people who were in the Nazi concentration camps. An old man is shot and the whole community is distraught. It seems he was loved by all, except maybe his son. When an old woman is killed in her home with a plate of cookies ready for her granddaughters, all of Minneapolis is upset. With the help of Grace and the Monkeewrench gang, the detectives link the murders in a way that is totally unexpected.

I loved "Monkeewrench" so I was eager to read a sequel. I think some might have enjoyed more of the Monkeewrench but I loved the police investigation of these murders. I was also pleased the Magozzi and Grace are making progress in their relationship. You can be certain that I'll soon be reading the next installment in the series.

Rating - A

No comments: