Saturday, October 18, 2008

BODY IN THE VESTIBULE

Faith Fairchild, along with her minister husband and her 3-year-old son, Ben, are spending an idyllic month in France. Faith is especially enjoying the time as she is pregnant with her second child and she loves the warmth of France and the food! Everything is delightful until one night while taking out the trash, Faith finds a body in the trash dumpster. She immediately calls the police. When they get there, the body is gone. Faith can't let the incident go and as she tries to find the truth, more people seem to be in danger.

This is the first book that I have read by Katherine Hall Page. This is not the first book in the series but I didn't find that to be a problem. I was a little put off by all the French words. I know nothing of the French language or France and the constant use of French terms slowed the story down for me. Still, it was a good read and I think that I'll be picking up more of the Faith Fairchild books. I am hoping that the next one will center more around Faith's business as a caterer.

Rating - 4 stars

No comments: