Monday, December 21, 2009

THE CLEANER

Jonathan Quinn has an unusual job. He is sent in to clean up after someone is killed by "the Organization". He is very good at what he does but one night, his home is invaded and he is nearly killed. He escapes and goes to Vietnam where he seeks out an old friend and fellow cleaner. While there, he is contacted to go to Germany. He thinks this may help him clear up who tried to kill him. In Berlin, he learns that people are after him and they kidnap his friend, Orlando's son. It's a wild chase to straighten it all out and to save the world from bioterrorism.

Brett Battles was the author of this first book in the series. I liked the characters in the book but international espionage is really not my thing. I was ready for this book to be over long before it was. I may pick up the next in the series but I'm not in a big hurry!

Rating - 3.5 stars

No comments: