Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shoot HIm If He Runs

Stone Barrington and Holly Barker are sent by the CIA to St. Mark's to check out a former CIA agent, Teddy Fay, who has disappeared and is believed to be living there. Fay is a liability to the President, who is planning to run for re-election and the First Lady, who happens to be the head of the CIA. Stone and Holly, accompanied by Stone's pal, Dino, and his girlfriend, Genevieve, split their time between enjoying the lovely tropical life on St. Mark's and getting caught up in the politics of St. Mark's government and trying to flush out Teddy Fay.

I have read quite a few of Stuart Woods books, mostly the Stone Barrington series. I think the best that I can say for this book was that it was okay. The characters are fairly predictable, the plot was similar to Woods' other books and there was some degree of intrigue. I don't think that I'll be rushing out to read the next Stuart Woods novel.

Rating - 2 stars

No comments: